miercuri, 5 mai 2010

Basically I'm complicated, I have a hard time taking the easy way. I wouldn't call it schizophrenia, but I'll be at least 2 people today, if that's okay!

And I can go on and on and on... but who cares?

It's deep how you can be so shallow and I'm afraid cause I have no fear. And I didn't believe in magic...until I watched you disappear. I wish you where here.

And I can go on and on and on... but who cares?

You see, everybody is somebody, but nobody wants to be themselves, and if I ever wanted to understand me I'll have to talk to someone else. Cause every little bit helps

And I can go on and on and on... but who cares?

Feels like... the surreal life, but it's still nice...wish I could live twice, but I still might if these bones heal right. I see a little light though it's still night.

- comments will be off from now on