duminică, 5 octombrie 2008

To clinch a lifetime's argument

I need to be stronger.
My mind, my soul and my body need serious improvement. I just realised that I'm not prepared enough to become everything I want to be. I get weak and vulnerable when I less expect that.
I can't afford myself to lose what I've build so far, furthermore I have to keep on building and evolving. My dreams are getting ahead of myself.
I need more practice, and have to do more readings, I need to travel more, get to know more people and then again...more practice. I need to feel strength in my body, confidence in my intellect and generosity in my soul.
I want to be able to endure more pain, to speack even lauder, to encrease my physical resistance, to sharpen my senses, to face any difficult person that I meet, to be fearless and most of all...to stand by myself.
I want to keep my kindness and my sense of respect and to act accordinglly to everything I belive in. I want to be able to build confidence in others without bruising their individuality.
They say that humility trully makes you strong; well I wish to get to that level of understanding and maybe wisdom if that's possible. But still, I can't surpass the fact that even if I'll become as strong as I wish, there's always something beyond me, that will remind me that I'm only human.

I need to feed my soul.


fragile

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

vine momentul ala in viata ( vine de mai multe ori chiar) cand te amitionezi si te antrenezi ca un boxeur inainte de marele meci. iar marele meci este de fapat toata viata pe care o mai ai de trait...