miercuri, 4 februarie 2009

Concluzii

1) When you focus on bigger things...bigger than you and your life, you can find peace.

2) I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

3) I thought I'd help other people out, but in return, they've really done more for me. It's making me a better person. I'm not so focused on my own problems.

4) Pain is always a pleasure.

5) When your world falls apart or you're feeling really depressed, you pick yourself up and smile so the people you care about won't worry.

6) Be brave, be bold, be free.

7) I wish I could find people who just would fight me and break through to me and hold me down and scream thier life into my face.

8) If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.

9) The mind wants to forget because it weights so much on the heart and soul.

10) Between madness and love lies obsession.

11) I'll never sit back and do nothing, I'll never just watch and be amazed, I'll not be a follower.

12) Right now I feel a great responsability to educate myself about the world around me.




The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Caci cerurile nu se deschid oamenilor cu mintea oparita de fructul detestabil al animalului mort, iar durerea strabate deplin pe cel ce isi abate cautarea intru deschiderea portilor mintii. De aceea va spun, soarele, asa cum il vedeti astazi, poate ca va incalzi adormitor pe nepotii nepotilor nostri, tot la fel cum simplitatea inimii calauzeste marinarii in intuneric."

Suleiman Karveladze

Anonim spunea...

mai caut si acum rostul concluziilor in general..pe astea de mai sus le procesesez inca